To ask a question about an item on Osbisy.com:
- 1.On a listing page, click Support Ticket Seller under the listing title.
- 2. If you aren’t already signed in to your Osbisy account, you’ll be prompted to sign in.
- 3. Type your question into the textbox.
- 4. Click Send. The seller will be notified of the new Message and can respond.
Sellers can help you with:
- Item details like size, colour, and materials.
- Delivery information like when an item will be dispatched.
- Return and exchange policies, since each seller sets their own policies.
Who are sellers?
Each shop on Osbisy is independent. Shop owners (or “sellers”) are independent micro-businesses who create or curate their own inventory and manage their own orders. If you have questions about an item you’re interested in or a recent purchase, the seller is the best person to ask.